Invitation to participate in a free online course on Interreg and territorial cooperation in Europe 2022-02-21, Category: Programme news
The European Commission (DG REGIO) in cooperation with the University of Strasbourg is launching a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) on Interreg and territorial cooperation in Europe.
What is the purpose of the course?
The course aims primarily to:
- To enhance Europeans’ knowledge of territorial cooperation in Europe.
- To promote knowledge building about its contexts and its impacts, namely by fostering a wider adoption by higher education and research organisations
Who can take part in the course?
As such its targeted audiences are quite diverse, including inter alia:
- Academic community (e.g students and researchers)
- Practitioners of territorial cooperation (e.g. programme authorities, project promoters, partners)
- Individuals and organisations living/based in border regions wanting to promote the development of their cross-border region.
- Individuals and organisations active in the implementation of Macro-regional Strategies
The course is open to everyone. Free of charge.
The first date of the course: from 7th March 2022 to 24th April 2022.
The registration has already started and is available here: http://interregmooc.csd.auth.gr/mooc/